Old School Vs. New School

Friday, November 26, 2004

Black Friday

You know, Black Friday isn't nearly as bad if you know how to do it properly. My first tip? Instead of heading out at 6 in the morning, go out at 6 in the EVENING. Much more relaxed. Despite the fact I wasn't part of the morning mob, I STILL managed to get exactly what I set out to get. I got the excellent (though Joe probably disagrees) Aladdin: Special Edition for a mere twelve bones, I scored the last copy of Adventure of Link for the GBA for less than fourteen bucks, and I obtained Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life for the cube, at the standard price of $20, but I got a free stuffed cow, which I plan to give to my cow-crazy mom for Xmas.
Anyway, if you were too scared to go out before, there are sure to be plenty of stuff left over. Target's extending the sale until the end of tomorrow, so you'll have plenty of time to take your time and find some good deals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home